Subscribe

Popular

Categories

Community, Politics

European Parliamentary Elections: candidates confirmed

A full list of candidates set to stand in the forthcoming European Parliamentary Elections has been published - details at

Community, Politics

Elections 2019 – Cheshire East town and parish council results

Below are links to results from the most recent town and parish council elections in Cheshire East.   Contested wards

Community, Politics

Elections 2019 – Cheshire West town and parish council results

Below are links to results from the most recent town and parish council elections in Cheshire West.   Contested wards

Community, Politics

Local elections 2019 – overview

Who's my Cheshire West and Chester Council ward councillor? Find out, here. Who's my Cheshire East Council ward councillor? Find out, here.  

Community, Politics

Elections 2019 – Cheshire East Council

Who's my Cheshire East Council ward councillor? Find out, here...   Ward Party Elected Alderley Edge Alderley Edge First Browne, Craig

Community, Politics

Elections 2019 – Cheshire West and Chester Council

Who's my Cheshire West and Chester Council ward councillor? Find out, here...   Ward Party Elected Blacon Labour GAHAN, Carol

Community, Fundraising

SUSO awarded over £125,000 by the Big Lottery Community Fund

SUSO in Macclesfield has been awarded £127,922 by the Big Lottery Community Fund. The cash is continuation funding, and will

Community, Fundraising

Nantwich Duck Race set to make a splash!

Mill Island and the River Weaver are set to turn yellow with the Nantwich Duck Race taking place early next

Community, Education

Crewe UTC hosts first ‘Women into STEM’ event

Crewe Engineering and Design UTC held its first Women into STEM event last Friday (26th April). Attended by all of

Community, Local News

‘May the Fourth’ be with Macclesfield

Saturday May the Fourth - better known by some as Star Wars Day - will see Macclesfield town centre visited

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Subscribe here