Congleton Visitor Information Centre is located in Congleton Town Hall in the heart of the town.
It is not only an information centre but also a well-stocked gift shop.
We are a team of 4, based in Congleton Town Hall on the High Street in Congleton. We are open: Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) and Sat (9.30am to 1.30pm).
Our opening hours:
|Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)|
Services we offer in Congleton Visitor Information Centre include:
· Information about local attractions and events in the area
· A monthly ‘Whats On’ guide – listing, on a day by day basis, events in the local area
· An array of free leaflets for Cheshire, The Peak District and a variety of free walking guides
· Discounted tickets for attractions including: Chester Zoo, Gullivers Theme Parks, Drayton Manor
· Books and maps relating to local walks, cycling and history
· We are a ticket agent for Congleton’s Daneside Theatre (including this year’s panto, Snow White)
· We showcase local produce: gingerbread, apple juice, honey, chutneys and marmalades
· We stock a wide range of local cards and gifts, suitable for Christmas presents and souvenirs
· Paintings and prints of the area by local artists
· We sell tickets for Buxton Opera House, Regent and the New Vic and Theatre Tokens
· We are a National Express ticket agent
· Photocopying and laminating service
The centre stocks many local (and further afield) information leaflets, appealing to both local residents and tourists.