From Halloween hauntings in the Old Hall to autumnal activities in the Mansion, Gardens and Farm – Tatton Park has hours of family fun this October.
Saturday 27 October to Wednesday 31 October 2018, at the Old Hall
Celebrate the spookiest time of year at the Old Hall… if you dare!
Reputedly one of the most haunted buildings in the country, take an eerie tour of Tatton’s secluded medieval building where haunted souls are said to roam these lonely floors looking to reconnect with the living.
Join in ghoulish activities in the ancient grounds, and hear spine-tingling tales of haunted happenings.
Children (and adults) are encouraged to come dressed up…the scarier the better!
- Children’s trail to find the ingredients for the witches’ magical potion.
- Storytelling in the ‘spooky barn’
- Activities marquee – make your own scary head bopper, craft activities and games
- Outdoor ghostly games
- Fairground rides
Saturday 27 October to Sunday 4 November, at the Mansion, Gardens and Farm
Celebrate the rich vibrancy of autumn across Tatton’s wonderful estate.
Immerse yourself in nature and marvel at the ancient trees as their leaves turn to golden brown.
Join in autumnal themed activities at the Farm, in the Gardens and seasonal fun within the Mansion.
- A maize maze and conker challenges at Tatton Farm
- Help the Mansion chef find missing ingredients
- Enjoy leaf art in the gardens
- Autumn produce cooking tips in the gardens and mansion
Don’t forget to book your place for the ‘Pick Your Own Pumpkin’ event at the Farm too – choose from 27th or 28th Oct, or 3rd or 4th Nov.
For opening times and full details, visit www.tattonpark.org.uk