Macclesfield Visitor Information Centre, located in the heart of the town, offers a first class service appealing to a wide audience.
We provide an up to date visitor information service using social media and information technology whilst maintaining the traditional approach through excellent face to face customer service.
Our gift shop offers a full range of gifts from traditional souvenirs to bespoke products and unique gifts made by local artisans. We are well known for a unique range of merchandise which is continually updated.
Our ethos is to support local businesses so our motto is ‘Make It Local’, with many of our products handmade in Cheshire.
The range of events for which we sell tickets is far reaching from local charity events to large crowd pulling festivals. We have secured discounted rates through close working with partners and event organisers.
We are an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team and are here to give you a warm welcome 6 days a week. We are also open once a month on Sunday during the popular Treacle Market.
Our opening hours vary depending on the season:
|High Season – April to September||Low Season – October to March|
|Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)||Monday to Friday (10am-4pm)|
|Saturday (10am-4pm)||Saturday (10am-3pm)|
|Treacle Market Sunday (10am-3pm)||Treacle Market Sunday (10am-3pm)|
If you would like to sample a taste of true Cheshire in the run up to Christmas please pay us a visit where you can:
- Buy tickets for shows and concerts held in local venues
- Buy discounted tickets for attractions in Cheshire including Chester Zoo
- Buy tickets for trips with local coach companies
- Buy tickets for shows at Buxton Opera House
- Buy tickets and merchandise from Macclesfield Town Football Club
- Buy a wide range of Macclesfield souvenirs including postcards, key rings, fridge magnets
- Buy Theatre Tokens
- Buy a fantastic range of locally made produce including: Random Apple Company apple juice, bespoke jewellery, unique prints by local artists, exquisite glassware, chinaware, woodware, clothing, home fabrics, walking books and more!
- Obtain information on where to go, what to do and what to see in Cheshire