Recipe by Chantelle at The Art Café in Charles Roe House
· 1 sea bass fillet
· 1/2 red pepper
· 1/2 yellow pepper
· 1 red onion, chopped
· 1 cup mushrooms
· 1 garlic clove ,crushed
· 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
· Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180. Line a baking tray with olive oil brushed foil. Season with salt and pepper well. Place on to the top shelf of oven to heat up the oil.
2. Slice the peppers and red onion into chunky pieces, lightly fry them in a frying pan and add to the baking tray, then cook for around 10 minutes.
3. Slice the mushrooms into halves and crush the garlic clove, add to the baking tray for a further 15-20 minutes.
4. In a medium pan add 1/2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil, heat the oil until very hot.
5. Lay the sea bass fillet skin side down in the frying pan, cook for around 4 minutes until crispy. Cook the fillet for 1-2 minutes on the other side. Serve the sea bass with the roasted vegetables and fresh lemon to drizzle over the fish.
Click here to find out more about the fresh, healthy options available from The Art Cafe at Charles Roe House in Macclesfield, part of Pinches Medical + Wellbeing.
Article sponsored by Pinches Medical + Wellbeing