Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 20 minutes
300g white chocolate, chopped
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Writing icing pens
10 cupcake cases
1. Place the white chocolate into a glass bowl and place over a pan of simmering water to melt.
2. Place the cupcake cases onto a baking tray. Pinch the opposite sides of each cupcake case and pull to shape the case into an oval, which will form the mould for each white chocolate egg.
3. Add the vegetable oil to the melted chocolate and mix.
4. Divide the melted chocolate mix between the cupcake case ovals. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or until set.
5. Once set, peel away the cupcake cases and make a hole 1cm from the top of each egg using a skewer. Thread each egg with a loop of string and tie.
6. Use the writing icing pens to decorate the eggs with Easter designs. Allow the icing to dry.
7. Hang the white chocolate eggs on a decorative branch to display.
Chefs Tip – Swap the white chocolate for milk or dark chocolate. Add your favourite sprinkles to decorate.