As ever, we’ve started to compile our annual list of firework displays taking place across the county.
We will update our Bonfire Night list as we become aware of more events – get in touch if you know about one we’ve missed!
Email: [email protected]
Saturday 26th October
- Nantwich Spooktacula – Nantwich Show Ground, Nantwich, CW5 8LD. Gates open at 4.30pm, fireworks at 8pm.
- Anderton Firework Spectacular – Anderton Boat Lift, Lift Lane, Anderton, CW9 5UB. Gates open at 6.30pm.
Friday 1st November
- Elton Bonfire and Firework Display – Elton Parish Field. Gates open at 6.45pm. Bonfire lit around 7pm, fireworks at approximately 7.30pm.
- Nantwich Lions’ Bickerton Poacher Bonfire – The Bickerton Poacher, Bulkeley, SY14 8BE. Bonfire lit at 6pm, followed by the fireworks.
- Sandbach Rugby Club Firework Display & Street Food Festival – Sandbach Rugby Club, Bradwall Road. Bonfire lit at 7pm, fireworks at 8pm.
Saturday 2nd November
- Northwich Fire Fest – Verdin Park, Northwich. Gates open at 5.30pm, bonfire lit at 6,30pm, fireworks start at 7.15pm.
- Wilmslow Bonfire and Fireworks – Carnival Fields, Wilmslow. Gates open at 5.30pm, bonfire lit at 6.30pm, children’s firework display at 7pm followed by the main display at 7.30pm.
- Betley Bonfire – Betley Court Farm, Main Road, Betley, Crewe, CW3 9BH. Gates open at 4pm.
- Blakemere Village Firework and Laser Show – Blakemere Village, Chester Road, Sandiway, CW8 2EB. Gates open at 5.30pm.
- Congleton Rotary Bonfire – Congleton Park, Park Road, CW12 1JG. Gates open at 5pm.
- Lord Mayor’s Fireworks Extravaganza – Chester Racecourse, CH1 2LY. Gates open 5pm.
- Haslington Firework Spectacular – Haslington Cricket Club. Gates open at 5.30pm, bonfire lit at 7pm.
- Burton Village bonfire – Behind Gladstone Village Hall, Neston, CH64 5TH. Fairground, stalls and bar from 5pm, bonfire lit at 6.30pm, fireworks at 7pm.
- Henbury Millennium Green Trust Bonfire and Firework Display – Henbury Millennium Green, Church Lane, Henbury, SK11 9NN. Starts 5pm.
- Stockton Heath Bonfire and Firework Display – Stockton Heath Scout Centre. Gates open at 6.30pm, bonfire at 7pm and fireworks at 8pm.
- Knutsford Bonfire and Firework Display – Booths Park, Chelford Road. Gates open at 6.30pm, fireworks at 7.30pm.
- Middlewich Town Bonfire – Middlewich Cricket Club, Croxton Lane, CW10 9EZ.
- Poynton Bonfire and Firework Display – Poynton Park. Gates open at 5:30pm.
- Wistaston Community Council Firework Display – Eric Swan Sports Ground, off Church Lane, behind Wistaston Church Lane Academy. Fancy dress and pumpkin judging at 6.20pm. Fireworks start at 6.30pm.
- Macclesfield Firework Festival and Bonfire – Macclesfield Cricket Club, Victoria Road, SK10 3JA. Gates open at 6.30pm, fireworks at 8pm.
Sunday 3rd November
- Alderley Edge Cricket Club Firework Display – AECC, Moss Lane, Alderley Edge. Gates open at 4pm, children’s firework display at 5.30pm followed by the main event at 6.30pm.
- Willaston White Star Football Club Bonfire and Firework Display – Willaston White Star Football Club, Tricketts Lane. Gates Open at 4.30pm, bonfire lit at 5.30pm, firework display at 6pm.
Tuesday 5th November
- Mottram St Andrew Village Hall Firework Display – Mottram St Andrew Village Hall, Wilmslow Old Road, SK10 4QP. Gates open at 6pm, bonfire lit at 6.45pm, fireworks at 7.30pm.
- Tytherington Bonfire and Firework Display – Gates open at 5.30pm. Bonfire lit at 6.30pm. Firework display at approx 7pm.
- Crewe Lions’ Bonfire and Firework Extravaganza – Crewe Queens Park. Gates open at 5pm, bonfire lit at 7pm, fireworks start at 7.30pm.
Friday 8th November
- Beech Hall School Bonfire and Firework Display – Beech Hall School, Beech Hall Drive, Macclesfield SK10 2EG – Gates open at 4.30pm, bonfire lit at 5pm, fireworks at 6pm.
- Alderley Edge Community Primary School PTA Firework Display – Gates open at 5.30pm. Alderley Edge Community Primary School, Church Lane, SK9 7UZ.
- Nantwich YFC Bonfire Night – Ash Tree Farm, Blakenhall, CW5 7NP. 7pm start.
Saturday 9th November
- Winsford Town Bonfire and Firework Display – Barton Stadium, Winsford. Gates open at 6pm, bonfire at 6.45pm and fireworks at 7.15pm.
Sunday 10th November
- Sandbach Cricket Club Fireworks and Bonfire Night – Hind Heath Road. Gates open 5.30pm.